Monday, May 26, 2014

Polka dot headphones - easy DIY

Hello there!

I tried a cute and simple DIY the other day, and I thought why not share it, right? 
I had these simple white, no name but quite good quality headphones and I wanted to make them a little more fun and pretty, so I took a pastel baby blue nail polish and decorated it :) 
I really love how they turned out, it was fast, easy and now they are unique and fun for summer time!
So I made a little photo collage to make things easier to understand :) But first here are the thing you will need and the steps to make these adorable headphones.

You will need:

  • simple/old/boring headphones
  • colorful nail polishes
That's it:)

Step 1 - Clean the headphones with water or a little rubbing alcohol.
Step 2 - Choose your nail polishes. You can use one color, like I did, or you can make it colorful! As you wish:)
Step 3 - Apply the nail polish dots or little flowers or whatever little decoration you choose.(an aztec print would be really pretty as well, that's what I will do next time) 
Step 4 - Let it dry!

And you're done! Enjoy your pretty headphones :)

PicMonkey Collage

6 comments:

  1. I have to try these, they're so cute!
    xoxo,
    Brooke Jordan
    Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to give old headphones new life! Love it!
    http://thegirlinredlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I've been wearing them non stop :)
      http://orsolys.blogspot.ro/

      Delete
  3. That is such a great idea! Love this money saving DIY and they look super cute~

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks very much! Glad you like it :)
      http://orsolys.blogspot.ro/

      Delete